Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gynecologist: Infertility Seminar 1

Got a letter from my insurance company stating that I will no longer be under my parent's policy as of Mid-June. In the dawn of potential insurancelessness we have become much more aggressive with our pursuit of getting answers and a working plan of action.

Had our infertility seminar conference with my specialty gynecologist, Monday.

The PLAN:
- Get Tested
-Analyze Tests
- Make a Plan to continue testing

Fiance Garr is submitting a complete semen analysis as well as getting his genes tested for potential complications. While I get my CD 3 FSH and CD 21 and 25 progesterone whenever my cycle begins again, non-induced. Disclaimer: Today is Cycle day 50. We have done these tests before but my gynecologists wants to make sure that we have the most up to date and accurate results for analyzing our next steps.

So we enter the waiting game. Fortunately, my OvaCue is indicating that I can expect a visit from Aunt Flow within the month, which is pretty exciting.

We have an appointment with our potential infertility doctor at REACH next weekend. Since we are not able to have children on our own we will be setting up our fertility plan with them. We're pretty confident, based on the advice given to us from our physicians so far, that our options will be between intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment