Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Time for A Change

I have decided today to switch our RE. That's right, our game plan to do our first IUI has been postponed to accommodate for wanting a better Reproductive Endocrinologist. Since I have started socializing with tmore women facing infertility I have been getting more and more feedback about their experiences with REs. The one I was planning on attending got the most I-was-there and I-left-and-never-looked back. So I have scheduled an appointment with Concord Women's Institute that has been receiving ravingly positive reviews and have a better IVF success rate than the REs I was planning on attending next week.

Even though we are postponing the creation of our family a little bit longer I think, for experience alone we will appreciate the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment