Saturday, December 28, 2013

Aligning

My attempt at "aligning" ourselves for baby... 2014 is our year!

Why  can't I juake up one day to a belly full of love? Or a little one to call me mom?
 still waiting for our newest fertility clinic to give us a call and let us know that we are/are not admitted into their fertility study. Im pretty confident that ivm will bring us our child (and if there are frozen embryos left over... children). Now we are just caught up in this very long waiting game. Waiting for medical records to send my records over to the new doctor they promise to take at least a week, and then waiting for the call back with further instructions. If this doesnt work out, we'll take a break for a while then do ivf.

Here is to hopeing we wont be barren much longer. My 24th birthday is coming up... geeze i already know i wont be taking it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment