Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 2014

Right as April approached I ended up with no insurance. All of the smaller plan just quit so I'm stuck trying to find a new health insurance plan. They are all much more expensive and much less inclusive. Copy's for diagnostic testing and virtually everything else. I don't have time to pay 300 a month for insurance THEN 20% on my diagnostic tests demanded from my doctor, 20% of the arbitrary perscription prices. Even with the silly Obamacare we can't afford to pay for insurance and medical bills, a mortgage, utilities, insurances, and taxes. I'm so frustrated. Every month something new comes up that pushes our fertility treatments back. 

Whatever. 

Whatever.

Whatever.

We'll just travel or something arbitrary and unfulfilling instead since we have no children and we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment