Monday, June 16, 2014

Woah! Big Day

Three wonderful things happened today and one not happend!
1. I Scheduled my phone consult with my IVM Doctor for TOMORROW at 1:00pm!!
2. My local RE gave me a call and finally followed up with  me on my labs
3. I FINALLY got around to refreshing the blog! Have you noticed? If you didn't you must be new here. Welcome :-) Now to organize.

1. My cycle still hasn't started! Wonderful! So my next cycle may initiate some sort of fertility protocol after I speak with my IVM doctor tomorrow! CD 40 never felt so good!

I will update you on our meeting tomorrow! We find out FINALLY if we qualify for the study/if we will be doing IVM next cycle or not! I'm pretty excited to know either way. Our first meeting with the doctor was in February and we have been communicating, sending labs, flying out to see him ever since. Now we'll know if we will be admitted into the study! WooHoo!!

My local RE noticed that I had new labs coming in to the office (From my IVM doctor) and called to check up on me. My Testosterone levels are high, She suspects that it's just a side effect of PCOS but to be certain she wants to try a few weeks of me on BCP. They'll test my testosterone levels before BCP and after to see if there is a decline in my testosterone while I am on birth control pills. If not then there could be a major cyst or bigger problem causing the rise in testosterone. 

The Blog is refreshed. I hope it feels a bit more cozy. I'll add graphics to it periodically as we progress. I also plan to organize my information in tabs. It's going to be wonderful! Just hold on to your seats.

In the meantime please feel free to comment or reach out to me. Tell me what you think :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment