Thursday, July 31, 2014
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Today is day two or three of my cycle.
I'm on the active bcp.... How on earth am I haveing a normal period right through my active BCPs??? I don't understand. This is so annoying. My RE seems not to be phased.
I have a hunch that BCPs just surpressed my crazy hormones enough so that I'm normal. *sigh* these cramps are so real.
Friday, July 18, 2014
So I started spotting today. I was hoping it would mean getting off bcp but the RE insists that I stay on for another 2weeks totaling 6 weeks on bcp.
(I'm on bcp because my two cycles on clomid triggered excessively large cysts to grow and my free testosterone reached 290.7) I should have never let them prescribe me clomid with pcos.
Sigh, today sucks. I just want to start our family. Why is it such am impossible task?
Thursday, July 17, 2014
1) no one believes you're actually suffering infertility, including your doctors, including your family, forget about your friends and strangers unless they are also suffering until the sit with you in the struggle for a few years.
2) you're older friends think your infertility is easier because you're younger
3) all your friends are broke so that Gofundme page just looks sad.
4) your parents can't figure out if helping out is a fast undo button for cutting you off now that you're an adult.
5) you have so many years left to be in the struggle you could very well spend more than half of your life ttc and actually forget how to be a real person that eats carbs and drinks coffee.