Saturday, August 30, 2014

Passing the time

Screen to be and some shade for my AC units
Loofah Plants #3 & #4

My Seed Starting Center
Loofah Plants #1 & #2


I bought a bouquet and chopped it all up



Neighborhood Swag
Hostas!



I don't have a green thumb. It's brown, not brown as in my lovely shade of African chocolate but brown as in plants die, they die so quick. But alas, I plant and plant away regardless hoping to fully the void of my uterus with "bringing life" to plants and caring for my fur babies.
Gardenia Crisis of 2014

Gardenia Crisis of 2014
I'm currently trying to grow hydrangeas from plant stems from a bouquet I purchased, trying to prevent my gardenia from dying while mourning the complete loss of her sister. I'm seeding lavender, feverfew, and I have an order of Mexican cigar seeds on the way. My loofah plants are bearing fruit, it's fine I just want to snuggle with it and suggest it start a blog documenting it's journey so other loofah plants can find inspiration to keep fighting.
Self Painted Potts to go with our Blue Door Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment