Tuesday, September 30, 2014

LUCKY SHIRT - For Sale

https://www.bonfirefunds.com/lucky-shirt
Back of the Shirt
In light of my early testing and blatant BFN, I started a bonfire fund today. I really wanted a lucky shirt to wear to my future IVF treatments and ultrasound appointments if we are to be so luck to get the opportunity to conceive a child.

I designed the shirt this way because I always wanted to raise awareness for infertility without it feeling overt. The front of the shirt reads "Lucky Shirt" and the back of the shirt says "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." I thought it was a nice way to secretly hug my infertile sisters and brothers still secretive about their infertility journey and everyone else who is suffering silently with their own hidden diseases.


https://www.bonfirefunds.com/lucky-shirt
Front of the Shirt
It's a fun shirt to easily wear around town, at appointments, to the in laws, doing yard work, for the duration of the TWW. Would make an AWESOME gift for a friend you know who will be pursuing infertility treatments soon, who will be undergoing surgery soon, or anyone who is about to do something very hard and scary.

Please share this on your social media and to your family and friends. We can use all the support we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment